- I haven't accomplished much this semester (if anything) regarding research.
- I did manage to take two classes but eventually dropped one of them due to bizarre issues.
- I started a blog (heehee).
- I don't respond to emails in a timely manner.
- I have been forgetting important deadlines and am having to give lame-o excuses to compensate for being such a chump.
I'm sure there are others not listed, but I'm telling you this b/c it stops today! Everybody is somebody, and right now I'm nobody...and the realization stinks. I'm not depressed, so no worries :) I'm just really seeing that I'm in a research slump (and have been in one since the new year), and I need to snap out of it...or I'll never EVER graduate (and we can't have that) :)
...so, I'm going to think about how to improve my situation and get back to you in a bit
PS-it's so hot out today, that I'm actually wearing shorts in public