Saturday, November 7, 2009

Win or lose - we booze!

just a quick note to say that I passed (!!) my Comprehensive PhD exam yesterday! I am so very happy to have that completed. Overall, it truly wasn't that bad. I feel like I stood my ground and didn't get flustered. Of course, I didn't know everything they asked me AND some of it I did know but couldn't quite get the correct words to come out of my mouth in an eloquent answer. Regardless, it's over and done!

And, I don't even feel depleted like I did after my Master's or Candidacy exams...totally excellent! I will definitely take some time to clean up around here (apt, car, office, puter, etc.), but I will also keep at it with my research with even more intensity.

Here's hoping to graduation in 2010!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Meredith. this is dineshSam from India.I did my Bachelors in Electrical and electronics engineering and due to my family background i am now pursing a Part time Master's degree in Energy engineering. I am now working as a project associate in IITmadras-India.I want to know about university and need guidance from you to develop myself as a well stuffed master in energy engineering. Also i need guidelines to a PhD in my stream.
    Regards,
    Dineshsam
    (dinesh3005@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete